We are specialized in mobile electronics – controlling the operation of working machines, industrial and commercial vehicles. They test electronics with the most severe trials, exposing it to vibrations, moisture and large temperature changes. Our experience gained during the implementation of numerous commercial and research projects allows us to design and supply components that can succesfully meet these conditions.
- By replacing typical modular and automotive electronic devices with semiconductor components, our systems are more durable and maintenance-free.
- We offer a transition from typical control and distribution cabinets to modules based on a PCB, which allows reducing the number of errors occurring during assembly and shortening the production time of the module.
- For larger series, we recommend replacing controllers with automotive series microcontrollers mounted directly on the PCB, which significantly reduces the cost of each subsequent piece.
- Thanks to the CAN bus for communication between key modules, our systems are modular and allow for expansion.
- The systems and cable harnesses that we provide require minimal electronic knowledge from the assembly team on the vehicle.
- We program in CodeSys and in C mobile controllers made by IFM, Bosch Rexroth, Miunske, AlMec as well as Atmega, STM8, STM32 Cortex M0 / M3 / M4 microcontrollers, TMS570 Cortex R, SPC56, Kinetis Cortex M0, ColdFire and PIC.
We implement projects and provide solutions for privileged machines integrating control of light and sound signals, lighting of the working area, control of additional equipment and sensors. Thanks to dedicated or universal screens in the cabin and the automatic implementation of programmed logic functions, our systems allow services to conveniently and efficiently carry out their tasks, and at the same time are reliable and maintenance-free, thanks to replacing car relays with intelligent semiconductor keys. Our devices are always ready to operate in the most difficult conditions.
Winter maintenance machines
We design, construct and supply control devices for winter maintenance machines for roads and airports, such as sand spreaders, sandblasters, watering machines and snow plows. We prefabricate control cabinets, implement connection cabinets, dedicated operator panels, DC motor control elements, solenoid valves or cooperate with machine sensors and GPS systems. Our devices operate in the most difficult conditions, exposed to extreme temperatures, humidity and vibrations for hours.
Designing new machines
We create complete power, automation and control systems for newly developed machines, e.g. remotely controlled demolition robots. The design includes the selection of automation and power components, design and implementation of control cabinets and bundles, design and implementation of dedicated electronic components, design and consultation of the selection of hydraulic system components and software development for mobile controllers and microcontrollers.